The Reward The Reward

TAKE MY MONEY!

Clown On A Plane Clown On A Plane

I like the combination of clown silliness with sudden violence. Also I know the guy that made that music, its all pretty good. Keep it up fellow 1GAM participant!

Deadfall Castle Deadfall Castle

Neat idea. I think there is more depth to this game than there seems. Some of the art doesn't quite fit with the rest. If you are going with a pixel art style you should make sure all the pixel sizes match up. Some sprites have big pixels while others don't. Also your scoreboard doesn't seem to be working.
I have to give props to a fellow stencyl user, keep up the good work. We learn our craft together.

My fat Boyfriend My fat Boyfriend

I know several fat boyfriends and this is exactly what they do!

Backpack Backpack

I really like your lyrical stuff. Keep it up dude, don't be so shy about the lyrics. I want to hear more of it!

OctoEntandre responds:

Thanks man, yeah I'll probably follow this up with some more vocal work, even if those songs are among my least popular songs.

Hovering Forever Hovering Forever

I won't let this music go to waste, its way too awesome for that!

World 1 (Extended Version) World 1 (Extended Version)

I really like it. I think it could use one more bit of melody in the middle to give it a bit more life but its a really solid base. Keep it up!

Pitfall responds:

Yups, and I understand where you're going with that, but my goal was that sometimes I make my songs, in my opinion, too crowded, so, trying to improve my technique, I thinned it out a bit. But I guess it could use a bit more to it. Just a little bit.